Looking for Electric Bike Recommendations

High recommendation, personally I ask at repair shops what ever the product for the makes they fix most often and therefore the ones to avoid. Saves around £€70 per year on pointless journalists.
Case in point, a Rowenta steam iron, best product via Witch review. It failed totally a month outside the warrantee. Reason, although stainless steel sole plate side of water tank is this rustable steel. Repair man said " these always fail, right here" as he pushed his thumb through the side of the water tank.
Trust the engineer who fixes things for real advice.

I bought a french made Moustache for my wife and she loves it. Keep in mind with slightly broader tyres you can safely reach off the road paths. It all depends on where you want to go.
It cost euros 2700.00.This company is said to be one of the best in France.
But make sure you insure it. Good quality bikes are highly “knickable “. We’ve lost two bikes in four years!!!

About 30 years ago (some while before we came to France), we bought a Hotpoint dishwasher, not recommended as the best buy by Which, but one that represented good value at its lower price. A year or so later we bought a Rowenta wet & dry vacuum cleaner on the Which recommendation. Both these products are with us today in France, still going strong.

Reading Que Choisir gives a good indication of what’s available and their features. I deliberately avoided quoting their ‘best buy’ for that reason.

My annual subscription costs €25.

1 Like