Looking for Glucosamine for veggie

Any idea where I can get a good quality Glucosamine for vegetarians, please?

https://www.google.com/search?q=+Glucosamine+Végétariens

1 Like

https://www.naturesbest.co.uk/glucosamine/?src=GOGLUO&gclid=Cj0KCQjwrdjnBRDXARIsAEcE5Yntn-jbAEn2-6moALMK5pMB0dp_ipEkobnAj3QPwoSuH9alexjUzBoaAr3pEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I used to buy from these people in the UK

1 Like

From Just Vitamins UK - only £2 delivery to France

1 Like

Thank you gentlemen, personal recommendation was what I was looking for :clap:

1 Like

I don’t buy any supplements as prefer to spend my money on good food, so can’t recommend a brand.

Instead I make sure I have sufficient glutamine in my diet so my body can make all the glucosamine it needs. You don’t have to eat meat or shellfish. Instead parsley, spinach those sorts of leafy veg contain glutamine and with glucose your body will produce glucosamine.

1 Like

Thank you for your input Jane.
I think as one gets older the (my) body does not absorb enough of the required needs!

Hi Lily, Have you had tests to show that you do not absorb enough of the required needs? Unless you have a condition that inhibits then there should be no need to supplement. If you are considering using it to help reduce inflammation in joints it might be worth stopping all sources of meat and dairy as they are all inflammatory in all forms. Assuming it could be for joint pain you could think about taking turmeric in foods - lots on the internet for the benefits and best uses. Good luck.

1 Like

Joe, my ‘aches & pains’ only really started last September after helping lift a very heavy mattress! Months later and many tests (not for absorbtion) it seems I have a problem with my joints :roll_eyes:
I have not eaten meat,fish since 1980 but I do have dairy :thinking: I only have one latte a day, very occasionally yojurt,cream and butter. I don’t like cheese, but I do like ice cream, but only in the summer months :thinking: Quite a lot has been consumed just lately :yum: need to abstain!
I do use turmeric balm, but maybe taking it orally might work well?
Thank you.