Looking for private care agencies

In UK and Spain there appear to be plenty of agencies who provide care in the home for the elderly on a temporary basis allowing the resident carers a break but I have not been able to find any here in France. It could be that I am not using the correct terms. Can anyone help please.

Thanks again Helen.

Thank you Elaine.

CPAM and also the assistante sociale can help you out on this

Your local CPAM office should be able to give you advice.