Looking for ramps

We are looking for a ramp/s. It’s to drive the lawn mower in and out of the garden shed.
OH has seen plenty online, but we don’t know if the seller Mano Mano is reputable.
Would be grateful for any advice recommendations.
It is non essential, just checking options at the moment.

why not use 2 planks… the gardener visiting next door today… uses just that… for getting his mower out of his trailer and then again for driving the mower over the rough entry of his customer’s garden…

Lots of advice online about how to make two ramps that are safe to use (ie cutting angle at ends and deciding on material).

Mano mano are a marketplace, so can be great or can be awful depending on which of their sellers you order from. I’ve used them and was pretty normal.

I have used Mano Mano twice recently and both times was just fine. Goods were well packed and arrived within the anticipated time frame despite the delivery delays often being currently experienced.

If your local Motoculture business is open they’re likely to have ramps.

Mano mano is excellent I have bought lots from them. Yesterday I received a new head for my strimmer from them., so they are still open.

I thought Mano Mano was similar to eBay, a collection of sellers and therefore the level of service you get will be down to the seller rather than Mano Mano.

After much faffing about trying to make something suitable OH has decided to buy the ramps!
Thank you for the suggestions and advice :pray::+1: