Looking for someone bubbly and personable to undertake viewings in Noth France

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are having a happy Monday so far!

I work for a developer of a hotel resort being developed in Central France. We are looking for someone to undertake viewing trips for us at our hotel resort in Noth France 23300. You would meet clients at the airport and you would be trained up to show clients around the site and the stunning holiday properties. It is more a guided tour than a sales role. It would be on a commission basis and a set payment per viewing. It would suit someone who can speak French and English or someone looking to improve their French and working for 6 months in the role. If you are perfect for the job we would consider accommodating you at the site to work at the hotel and do the viewings .

Please contact me if you are bubbly and looking for an opportunity to move to France for a period of time to improve your French and earn some money!

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Tracey

Is this near la souterraine? And when do you want the person to start,
Kind regards
Cherry

Thanks for your reply.

Yes it is. That is the local train station which is about 10 mins away.
Well start date is negotiable, looks like a busy October coming up. My MD said find me a solution to viewing trips so if you tell me a bit about you and your situation I can go back to him and set up a call.
Do you live in the area already?
Thanks again.
Tracey

Hi
I sent you a private message but I thought perhaps I should also reply here.
I may be interested in your viewing guide position depending on arrangements.
I live near La Souterraine, my french isn’t too bad, I trained as an architect and worked in building and development projects and lots of renovations.

Many thanks
Beth