Looking forward to our Perth to LHR flight next Tuesday 🤔

And we also have the bloody US navy and (US) Israeli missiles to contend with.

Pass the Port :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Dont forget the Iranians :grimacing:

1 Like

Trying to copy the link from BBC that Boeing workers had to jump on 787 parts to make them fit…but I couldn’t . Bon voyage @John_Scully

1 Like

Let me tidy that up a bit for you :smiley:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-68838169

Thanks @ChrisMann dont know why if didn’t work :upside_down_face:

All I did was strip out the tracking gibberish from the end of the URL - maybe the forum doesn’t handle that stuff.

Eek, I’d be a bit nervous too! I must ask mum what she’s flying on. I think I’d feel safer going the long way round, via the US, at the moment!

Might be a 787 too :scream: I just need to make sure my daughter will make a fortune suing Qantas and Boeing if we go down :slightly_smiling_face: Every cloud, :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Cheer up @John_Scully , I flew on a 737 Max 8 on Monday and will fly back in one tomorrow

1 Like

Bon voyage :flight_departure:

2 Likes

Bon voyage :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bon Voyage @John_Scully ! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Bon atterrissage ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think the old saying was that any landing you walked away from was a good one :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Maybe pack a roll of gaffer tape in your hand luggage - you could either stick the plane or yourself back together :grimacing:

Just checked and was very surprised to see it’s allowed in cabin baggage - why might one need gaffer tape in the cabin for a legit purpose?

I once inadvertently brought on board in my cabin baggage a Swann Morton surgical scalpel with a box of 100 blades (artists use them for lots of things). Felt very guilty when I realised.

I’d be handy to muffle the screams.

Well, I survived the two Boeing 737 Max 8 flights. I noticed that the plane had three angle of attack sensors at the front. It was having just two before that caused the two crashes because the software couldn’t decide which was faulty if one gave false readings. Now it’s presumably best of three.

1 Like

Boeing’s new CAD/CAM system:

1 Like

Ah, the venerable D20 beloved of dungeon-masters everywhere :slight_smile: