Lost carte vitale, where to send forms?


I've lost my carte vitale. I've downloaded the online declaration form to get a new one but I'm unsure where to send it. Should it go to CPAM or my mutuelle? I could go to the CPAM office in person but I'm trying to avoid having to do this.

it'll be the cpam, rsi, cipav, msa or which ever other caisse you were with, not your mutuelle! I'd definitely go in person, or failing that phone, if you want to get a result ;-)