Making a beach bar from discarded pallets (Page 2 of 2)

Do you think this principle could be used for non-pool decking? We have just had the mains sewage connected and found our levelled land was made from builders rubble witha very thin layer of earth over it. Now the rubble is more surface than buried. Re-seeding is now being tried but I have doubts about it succeeding. Proper decking is out of budget, but maybe this could be an alternative?

Excellent! and being a bar what better excuse to celebrate the end of a project with a beer.....not that I need an excuse as I pretty much celebrate every project large or small with one or two or..... lol lol!

It's just in the garden Conor, you are welcome to come for a free drink whenever you like! :)

Brilliant indeed! But can I ask, is the beach bar a commercial venture (I forget where you live, inland I think), or is it for a bit of fun in your garden?

Brilliant! Admirable... and a string of other superlatives apply... Of course this kind of thing, and my own less ambitious plans for a pallet wall at the rear of our back kitchen, come just as our local Decheterie have put up a sign announcing that no more are we allowed to take pallets away from the site! Time for a string of expletives!!