Making a fresh start in February

Despite a very irritating technical hitch last the weekend, our website gets a fresh start in February - with a new server, a new charging structure and changes to the layout of some of the pages on the way... And with visitor numbers rising steadily we’ve got plenty to keep us busy!

Many of our advertisers need to start the 2011 season off right too. Painting, preparing, repairing and all those little jobs that need to be done over the winter months ready for the influx of early summer visitors.

One of the features of Languedoc-Midi.info is having a real person to contact for advice. So if you are looking for a specific service in the L-R region, let me know and I’ll do my best to track it down.

If you run a business or offer a service in this region of France you can list your business in the directory for free or take an advert that links to your website. (SFN members are eligible for a significant discount on the advert). Contact me before the end of February.

I have to say it's good to be back. After spending a very cold few days in the UK, there are signs that the spring weather in Languedoc is only a few weeks away - fantastic !

Wherever you may be, we hope you have a great month preparing for your year ahead.