Making a table from discarded pallets

I get mine, from various places. A local factory sometimes, or the tip if they are in a helpful mood, or I buy them from small ads on The Bon Coin

Where can I get pallets?

I'm impressed ! You've added another project to my increasingly long list of projects I've got in mind for when I move to Britanny in the next few weeks

That table is gorgeous - you are a talented man - it’s so satisfying when you up-cycle into a thing of beauty -AND very practical

I just made a BBQ table out of pallets & some odds & ends .

Now all we need is some sunshine to get the BBQ out .

Doing well thanks Annie, I don't think Catharine would say the same though!

It's great!how is the foot?

Thanks Pamela :)

Very well done ..... I wish I was as pratical as you. I have a barn full of cuts of wood here as it was owned by a man who had a wood mill before me and would love to able to make some good garden furniture with it.

I have got as far as putting a plank on 2 breeze blocks for a bench and thats it. maybe you should give lessons '0)

Terrific!

Thanks Victoria! Yes I can make you one if you want :) email me if you like james@kingswharf.net

Love your pallet table - do you take orders?

I have a new project in the pipeline, I have just dismantled 10 pallets to make a beach bar, let me have your suggestions please, I want to fit the plancha in there and maybe a fridge but need your ideas for the perfect beach bar!

Nice job …

Will do H :)

Hi James - can you put some edited highlights / link/ photo on the Hand Made group - all crafts welcomed!

The table is fab everyone, as I have seen it "up close"!!!

great but here is a whole house made of them.![](upload://q6h9UcgywxeeHkaQ9dbmXEvSCbZ.jpg)The finish of the wood looks a bit suspicious though.

Thanks! You might like this too Gerda http://www.survivefrance.com/profiles/blogs/making-a-cupboard-from-pallets

LOVE that idea!!

Recycled timber wall project is now completed, please have a look here

Thanks!