Microstation d'epuration

There were 2 Mrs JS Bach though! He had 7 children with the first, 13 with the second and overall 10 of them died in infancy or childhood.

1 Like

I completely forgot that I said that myself in the thread about removing nails from floorboards!

A little anti-septic, MMR, polio jab and antibiotics go a long way. One might say that the basics are covered. We are so lucky to be living in this medical era. Not to mention dentistry. Before penicillin a caries gone bad could kill you. I’m off for an implant next week.

To bring this topic back on track can anyone confirm whether a microstation installation still has to have the (often unattractive) outlet
to dispel odours at the height of the roofline?

Yes, well at least my one has a stench pipe.The pipe was installed close to the house before the station just after the main outlet leaves the house. My system works really well without any odeurs etc. I was told that the company who supplied the station (Tricel) that the system needed to be checked on the first anniversary but that didn’t happen because of COVID in late March.

You can fit a charcoal filter on the stench pipe if necessary…
https://www.amazon.fr/Studor-Maxi-Filtra-Carbon-Filter-Replacement/dp/B01KOOJHOQ
or the English version which is cheaper but there will be delivery costs to France from UK of course.

Okay in that case we have an old EDF post that they want 3,000 or 4,000 euros to remove (so it is staying) so hopefully I can run it up there.