Mini tractor and flail mower - amazing after sales service

No Idea if anyone’s interested in tractors, and machinery and servicing etc.

But here’s a brief write up about a company that has provided very, very good after sales service and advice to me.

Poirier-Letemplier up there in Mayenne have been excellent.

I bought a Solis HST 26 tractor and a flail mower over a year ago and while the sales process was different to what I had been used to, and their prices were not the best I could have got, it’s def been a good call buying from them.

Anytime I want something, I just email either the workshop or the sales office, depending what I need. I get a reply almost straight away and the knowledge and general helpfulness is superb.

Nothing is ever too much trouble for them, I have never had any cause for complaint and their parts interpreter is, well, a brilliant guy to deal with.

I have used them for parts for a hydraulic log splitter, wood chipper, chainsaws, farm trailers, brush cutters, petrol post hole rammer, goldchains, whatsnames… And always I come away with either the part in my hand or it’s ordered and is there in a day or two.

So credit where it’s due, not the cheapest, but certainly they have been great with me.

Henri

A bit too far to be of much use to me down here in the south of 86 but it’s great to hear reports of excellent service from someone who realises that ‘best value’ does not mean the same as ‘cheapest’!

Singing from the same page @_Brian

When people say something like “why is x more expensive at y” I like to look at what something really costs to make or produce and then end up saying something like “how can they sell it for that? How are they making a living”.

Work hard, play fair - be happy

Henri