Missing Threads - Anyone else have this problem

Recently l have noticed certain threads are not appearing on my feed from SF. The latest example is the thread started by Sue Jarvis on the new French website for residency. Here is a screenshot of my current feed - You will see that its missing - Anyone know what’s causing this and how l can fix it?

Dan… I can see Sue’s thread there… it is 3 down from the top of the screen shot…
below Wrong side of the road… New site for residency…

1 Like

@Dan_Wood - I’ve amended Sue’s post to show the Online bit… @Sue_Young I hope you don’t mind… :thinking:

1 Like

My wife has been complaining that my old M&S boxers are threadbare - does this count as missing threads?

2 Likes

My Senior moments are becoming more frequent Stella - Appointments will be made😡

1 Like

I’ve been loopy for years - and gradually getting worse :crazy_face:

1 Like

Now l am confused - l did the screenshot from my laptop but identified the missing thread on my tablet - Here is a screenshot 2 minutes ago

Where’s the residency thread - A real head scratching moment​:rage::rage::rage:

can’t see Wrong side of the road… now… on your screen shot… :thinking:

I rather think the problem may be at your end of things… ???

Me too Stella but being completely overwhelmed by Information tech l ain’t got any idea where to start looking/fiddling​:confused::confused::confused:

@anon88169868 Any idea what is happening with Dan’s bits and bobs??

No idea - looks OK to me.

Dan - you haven’t accidentally “muted” any categories have you?

2 Likes

You should know Stella Wood about Dan Woods bits and bobs :wink:

different species altogether…:grin:

1 Like

That one has caught me out before. A muted thread doesn’t take it’s place in the line up…

3 Likes

Thanks everybody l will take a look when l don’t have half a bottle of Pinot Grigio in my tummy​:blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

A quick count on the activity column upto and including 1 day is 26 threads - Your screenshot for the same period is only showing 16.
10 Threads missing :female_detective: :mag: Mmmm…now where can they be? :thinking:

1 Like

@Dan_Wood what happened to “go sober for October”? :grin:

2 Likes

You didn’t put which year! :grinning:

3 Likes

I was going to start that in 3 weeks time :beer::beer:

1 Like

I was going to do “Stoptober”, forgot it was the 1st and thought “oh what the heck, there’s always next year”.

1 Like