Multi SIM on Free

Does anyone know if it’s possible to have more than one SIM card on the same Free account? I mean one subscription where you have a SIM in the phone and then a separate SIM for data only via a tablet using the same plan ? I know you can do it on some providers but I’m not sure it’s possible on Free. There’s an option to get a new sim card using the same account but I think the existing card is deactivated as soon as you activate the new card. However this isn’t clear from their website.

Up until recently I had three Free SIM cards, two for data and one for my mobile. Three accounts but all are managed from a primary account. It’s quite slick and very convenient.

I need two SIMS in my phone so up until recently I have had to use Android, which I don’t like, through the OnePlus implementation isn’t the worst (that prize goes IMO to Samsung). But now with eSIMs becoming available I’ve moved to an iPhone. For some inexplicable reason, Free only offer eSims to new customers :roll_eyes: so I have moved my mobile (and primary management number) to SFR. The plan is that in due course I’ll move back to Free as a new customer and get an eSIM from them, but one wonders how my neat primary account management for the other two account will fare in the meantime :slightly_smiling_face: