Nantes cathedral volunteer now back in custody

Rubbish.
Operation Midland. The ex Chief of the General Staff was accused of being at a sex party on remembrance Day!

Please do not refer to my opinions as rubbish Jane

I am stating quite clearly what happened in Operation Midland, where people of impeccable status and their families were subjected to mental torture because the Met failed to check the highly implausible of tales of one man.

In the case of child murders, the stepfather is always the prime suspect. I often reminded my stepchildren of that! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Still doesn’t give you the right to say I am talking rubbish

Ladies and Gentlemen 

Please can we ALL return to the normal good-natured banter
 :thinking: :roll_eyes: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

If people of high stature are treated so badly, what chance does the ordinary guy in the street chance?
Absolutely none if he happens to be in Islington, even though those constables were wearing cameras.

You mean the guy in the street who was carrying a knife,was wanted on recall to prison and was found to be uninjured on examination post arrest? that man in the street?

Only joking, I hope. But I expect your step-children could see the funny side. :thinking:

They still talk to me. but maybe they are just very forgiving!

1 Like

Sadly looks as if I was wrong and police were right. He has been re-arrested and charged.

Looks like those who jumped on the ‘racist police’ bandwagon have to eat humble pie. The ‘nearest black man’ has admitted the arson. Too quick to judge.

@Doddles Look at the post above your before you crow.

3 Likes

Good for you for admitting that.