Neighbours Barn Obstructs view of Church

Lotissements.

Yup - but that’s still new build.

Anyone reminded of that bloke “Norris” from corrie?

It’s quite simple, you have made certain affirmations such as there was conspiracy to build the barn, and now there is a cover up afoot to hide ther truth, you go as far as to say that they “know they are in the wrong”

That’s a lot of unfounded accusations.

the bottom line is that the barn was there before you bought, and you cannot make people remove things just because you fooled yourself into thinking that you were going to be some sort of under the table property developer. (watching too many episodes of 3grand Designs"? )
If I buy the house behind yours and insist that you knock yours because I don’t like the shape of the roof, would that be ok?

Whether the shed has pp or not, it is there and has been there for a very long time. Going on some quest to expose any imagined wrongdoing can get you in bigger trouble, as libel and slander are also offences in France.

You did not have a view of the church when you bought. You still do not have a view of the church now. You dislike this neighbour and want to get one uip on him. It is not going to happen.
Get over yourself.

11 Likes

Harsh but fair Zoe. Well said.
Izzy x

2 Likes

Whilst I agree with the general run of the argument here and whilst I am also here to enjoy the way of life rather than to profiteer I know that money can be made.
There is a saying which holds a lot of truth
“you make the profit when you buy and not when you sell”.

Hello Zoe. I occasionally wondered how you were doing.

True, and you only realise a loss when you sell so if you’re not selling it’s not worth fretting about IMO.

Hi John, all is well here in Motz, busy busy, getting ready for the season, the hens lay well, the tunnel is up, my tractor is purring and everything is “springtime” before it’s time. Delightful!!
How are you keeping?? rightly so, it’s been a while.

2 Likes

Aye, Irene, but hars also to roll into town, decide that said town is your “foothold”, treat the locals with such contempt, make all manner of accusations, and try to make people that have lived there for years take down a building that they rightfully erected and own
 on their OWN land.
Yerman is very funny, hopefully he’s not serious?

2 Likes

Ticking over Zoe, vaccinated last Saturday so hoping to expand my field of operations soon :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually I don’t think that the pictures we have seen so far do justice to Dave’s bĂȘte noire. Here it is in an aerial shot

The Church is top right, Dave’s house is easy to spot with reference to the other photos.

I do  find myself wondering how he missed it.

Honestly Dave, I know that you are frustrated by this but it’s about the smallest of the (at least) three similar granges in the village I really can’t see you winning this one.

I wonder what it’s used for ? The communes tractors perhaps.

The woman’s back. No need to call Poirot.

1 Like

Remind me never to put any details on this site about where I live! :grin:

2 Likes

It’s a difficult question - how much of your private life you allow onto the 'net. If you are totally private, and careful, I guess you could keep a low enough profile to be difficult to track down - some people have almost no “internet footprint” at all.

1 Like

There’ll be no stopping you!!

Goodness me you people are having a field day. Enjoy. I will await and watch the vitriolic comments.

I don’t really have a internet footprint Paul, besides I have nothing to hide.

What I sell the house for I will let you know. Also about this barn.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

@Holmes David, can you put your surname back in your profile as not doing so contravenes the site T&C.

2 Likes

Very good :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Please reinstate your surname asap. Thanks.

1 Like