New game - 50 Shades of SFN

But she knew...it was all too late....he had decided nothing she could provide would compare to passion for a French tart....in frustration she grabbed the nearest thing to hand....

Jean-Louis thought "How do they keep it up?", thinking back over his life and many he had had himself.

But all Jean-Arnaud thought of was getting to grips with a chocolate eclair with his friend Jean-Michel and feeling the cream ooze between his lips...

As a neuroscientist, Jean-Marie knew that the 14-3-3 protein sigma is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SFN gene. He knew the the job at the confiserie must end, he must get back to the laboratory. If only this obsession with Honey would end! His son, Jean-Arnaud, would soon be becoming infatuated with cream on and in everything, this must be nipped in the bud before all of the inhabitants of Languedoc were affected.

Jean-Pierre and Jean-Marie were loading palettes of delicious tarts into the van. Each was more lovely, delicate and delicious than the other. They were still warm and fresh, irresistible. After his encounter with Jean-Louis the evening before, Jean-Pierre still fancied a croissant. How could a man choose between a croissant and a tart, he was thinking. Jean-Marie thought about the Hive, he needed Honey...

Jean-Louis awoke, another day, another long hot baguette. Elaine gasped in astonishment, Carol laughed knowingly; Catharine, always pragmatic, sank her teeth into the baguette.

But, today was another day, after a long, hot....shower, she wrapped herself in a towel, then the doorbell sounded...I wonder who that could be she thought...slowly she opened the door, Rene was standing there, his black hair, shot through with silver, his blue, blue eyes, a smile played around his lips, 'may I come in?' he asked, whilst his eyes consumed her...'I've got something warm and tasty for you' he said as he pulled a very large and flakey sausage roll out of his bag......Ohhh...she moaned....just what I fancy...

And the answer was....

But it was not unusual to be presented with a piece of meat like this in France.....she thought about it, then turned around and went back to her pc....typing out the situation, she asked friends on SFN would they think less of her if she accepted his contaminated offering????

Elaine!!! Get with the program! Jean- Pierre and his big baguette / warm croissant / slippery piece of salmon are fictional. Make it up! Now get writing Mrs S!

laughing too much to type here.........hehehehe!

Elaine - you need to start from the bottom up. So to speak.

Look, the window is open, they sneaked in!

Jean-Pierre and Jean-Louis stood glaring at each other. What a hot croissant they both thought, drooling, thinking of being in bed, its warmth against one or the other's lips. Jean-Pierre grabbed, Jean-Louis put out a foot and tripped him but the Jean-Pierre's face fell straight into the heart of the warm crescent. Meanwhile Jean-Marie was wondering whether his baguette was enough...

But was a baguette enough...she was a women with a real appetite, she wanted.....meat.....just then.....her computer tweeted....someone had posted on SFN......ahhhh.....it was Ron, he was suggesting a get together of like minded folk.....to enjoy an evening of hot, spicy....

"Stop" he cried. " You must check out ze DIY page. Zere zere is a machine zat will polish ze floor for you , et, mon coeur, you can come and eat wiz me."

"Eat with you Jean-Louis?" she sighed." I want to do more than that. I want to play...."

She walked into the bar and asked for a Double Entendre. So the barman gave her one.

She reluctantly turned her eyes away from Jean-Louis, who had now broken free from the SFN restraints, and avoided gazing at him holding his firm baguette in one hand and his limp andouillette in the other. Reluctantly, she entered the kitchen, took out the floor polish and knelt down on the floor, rag in hand.

"Yes" she sighed. "But I need more than just a sausage. I need my floor polishing."

Twas Jean-Louis - "do not listen to him - if you want something hot and spicy to lay on your table then try my andouillette - it is the best in all of france"