New novel: "Carcassonne Dreams" by Catherine Parr

Hi, I hope it’s OK to let members know about my new novel, “Carcassonne Dreams.” This is a summary of the book:

When wealthy Prinny de Rouget unwillingly swaps a life of shopping and socializing in London for changing her mother-in-law’s incontinence pads in the South of France, the change proves all too much until gîte owner Liz McGuire steps in. Can she or her son Martin help the alcoholic Prinny, the stage struck Susannah Wade or recovering anorexic Orla O’Sullivan? But Liz has problems of her own. She and her husband Peter have spent nearly all their savings on renovating their gîtes near the famous city of Carcassonne. Will they be able to make enough money renting them out or will the lack of bookings force them to abandon their dream and leave France for good?

I have been writing for a couple of years now, and both my novels are set in the Languedoc-Roussillon region where I live. I really enjoy the writing process and I am currently working on my third book and hope to publish it next year.

Both my books, “Carcassonne Dreams” and “Clouds over the Montagne Noire” are available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle versions. Thank you to anyone who chooses to buy either book, I really do appreciate each and every sale! I am always happy to discuss my books, and if you would like to contact me then I have a website at http://www.catherineparrauthor.webs.com .

Thank you, Glyn! It is so good to have appreciation. (Smiling happily!)

Well done! It’s a great achievement to finish the novel. So many begin and never get to the end…

Oh, thank you so much Ruth!

Oooh, good luck with your book!!!!