Northern Hemisphere Rugby looking good…

Well done Ireland :ireland: great match, well ref’d by Wozza Barnes for only giving a yellow to Porter after taking into account everything into consideration,instead of a dumb straight red. Historic day I bet that there be a lot of Guinness surlped over the weekend (b’jessus) .
New Zealand 22-32 Ireland: Sensational visitors claim remarkable 2-1 series win New Zealand 22-32 Ireland: Sensational visitors claim remarkable 2-1 series win - BBC Sport

Well done England, job done! Now look to the future. Not such a dominant or exciting game, too many errors…
Australia 17-21 England: Tourists seal series win over Australia Australia 17-21 England: Tourists seal series win over Australia - BBC Sport

Now hopping the Welsh boybachs can do the same, they have the talent skills and hearts to do it. And maybe you’ll have hotdogs for tea boys! :joy:

Same for Scotland…. Come on you jocks. Send them home to think again. :rofl:

4 Likes

Actually in Dublin at the moment for a few days R&R and celebratory pints scheduled for tomorrow at five. Flight back to Nice with sore head scheduled for Monday :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Enjoy the atmosphere, I bet there’s going to be a few sore heads come the Moro… :beer::beer::beers:

2 Likes

Sadly I thought Wales looked tired today. They don’t have the depth of the Springbok squad, so whereas SA were able to rest players last week Wales largely fielded the same players throughout the series.

Saying that, Wales can hold their heads up high… They only lost the first game narrowly and won last week. Not forgetting that the Springboks are World Champions. Wales have come a long way since losing to Italy last year :grin: