Not in the EU so no S1 form

‘Stella!’
As said by Richard Burton.
Lol
Okay all done :blush:

Regards Tony

How would they feel if they were viewed as coming from Corse or from one of the other offshore Departements?

I don’t think your linked person will see your comment @Jane_Williamson
They left the site some time ago…

So they did. I am not at my best at the moment. I feel totally disheartened, but glad I am not living in UK.

1 Like

chin up Jane… don’t let the buggers get you down… cook something nice :wink:

Hi Anthony

CV for Jersey people , boy it was a hard process.

Which department are you in as things vary depending on your department.

We are in 82 so had to go down or send things to Montauban (other places also )

Do separate files for each of you as things may vary between you . French love their paperwork …

1. Full out form N° 15763*01 which is S1106 form

2. Copies of your passports

3. Certified and translated copies of birth certificates . ( They also like a copy of untranslated one also ) for each of you .

4 Certified and translated copies of your marriage certificate . ( also a copy untranslated )

5 . Any information \ letter of any pensions or benefits for either of you. ( These we provided in translated ) ( copies of pension P60 end of year certificate of you receive any )

1. Details of house purchase

7 . Attestation De Residence ( get from your Marie . Can send you a copy of ours . I typed it out and Secretary signed and stamped it

8 . Confirmation of your Tax . Just to confirm you are paying local tax .

9 . Confirmation you have a French bank account like CA Britline also a copy of your RIB from the front of your cheque book . Relieve s’Identity Bancaire …

1. They also asked for six months Bank statements for French and Jersey accounts

2. Up to date utility bills like EDF and Water ( Attestation titular de contrat )

3. Copies of other bills to show you are living in France .

Sorry long list , but don’t be surprised if they ask you for the same thing time and time again

Write a letter in French if you can staying you are from Jersey , are not of retirement age , early retires . Also mention that you are not eligible for an S1 as too young and also Jersey to not produce this form and as you are not from the UK you do not require it .

They will argue this big time and ask for it time and again . State you were told to fill in the S1106 form as Jersey gets treated as international .

We hand delivered our paper work to CPAM in July 2018 and was told to away as our French was not a good as they wanted .

Took paper work back again in Aug and got told , everything great and we will have cards by Christmas. ( did not say which Christmas )

They asked at least another 7 times for things , if which they had already had , but you need to stay calm and just do as they ask …

my husband’s card arrive in the October 2019 and I received nothing .

French can’t understand a wide being a kept woman as I don’t have any pensions.

After loads of phone call and many months I received my form on Monday 29th June to sign and add photo and send to Le man.

This was posted on the 30th of June so we wait and see how long it takes to come . Least I have my proper number now which I used at the hospital this morning and it worked.

They have me a temp number which worked at hospital but Xrays and prescriptions had to be paid for and a form sent to CPAM , which I now wait for a refund .

Also get a mutual to cover the 30% that CPAM do not cover .

Sorry for long winded reply .

Welcome to ask any questions you have and I will do my best in answering you.

Ann Horman

Make sure you take copies of everything you send to CPAM and always send it recorded and get a signature …

Keep everything in a huge file as you will need most of this for CdS . ( which we got in June …)

Ann Horman

Thanks will do.

I meant what do we need to get from Social in Jersey for the equivalent of the requested UK S1 form.
Sorry I should of made myself clear on what I needed to know.
Tony

Oops didn’t see your large post.
Apologies.

Social security have nothing to give you as an equivalent , they have never heard of an S1 . So they can not help you with that .

That’s why writing a letter staying you are from Jersey , and they do not do anything equivalent to the S1 and as you are early retired you would not be entitled to an S1 .

Ann

Okay :crazy_face:

What a rigmarole, yes they do love paper work, but!

I should of made it clear, my wife and I are at retirement age and are receiving our pensions.
But the process I fear won’t be any easier.
BTW Don’t you mean a top-up insurance of 20% , as Jersey is covering 80%?
Talking of, where does one go for that top-up?
I’ve no idea.
We are in department 50, I’m sure it’s just as officious as yours.

PS Thanks so much for the reply.

Best regards Tony

We have an Insurance expert on the forum @fabien

He is “tried and tested” and totally trustworthy. … and, of course, you are under no obligation.

The S1 which is being talked about…only gives the holder the right to the same level of Health cover as a French Citizen…
In France, the State pays for some health things… a certain percentage… depending on many things… and the patient pays the rest.

If you have Mutuelle/top-up insurance … that often pays your part of things…

Check out the other threads in the Healthcare category… loads to read… lots of information therein.

:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Right yours will be similar

Make sure you give your pension details in each of your files ( you’re and your wife’s )

Jersey only covers if you are on holiday in France .

Jersey won’t cover you if you live here full time .

Mutual is a separate insurance to help cover the fall out which CPAM does not cover .

We went to our insurance company who Insure our house and they did us a great deal . It covers hospital/doctors , dentist and opticians . So that would be a good place to start …

CPAM CV covers 70%
Mutual covers the remaining 30%

Ann

| Anthony Carter Jerseyboy
2 July |

• | - |

Okay :crazy_face:

What a rigmarole, yes they do love paper work, but!

I should of made it clear, my wife and I are at retirement age and are receiving our pensions.
But the process I fear won’t be any easier.
BTW Don’t you mean a top-up insurance of 20% , as Jersey is covering 80%?
Talking of, where does one go for that top-up?
I’ve no idea.
We are in department 50, I’m sure it’s just as officious as yours.

PS Thanks so much for the reply.

Best regards Tony

Thanks Ann

All clear now.

We asked our bank, who insured our house, but they didn’t have anything to offer for health top-up, couldn’t even offer any suggestions, CIC. we are looking to change banks right now, because they have been useless in accounting management matters too.
Tony

Cheers Stella

Will have a look-see.

Tony

We have our house insurance with a company called Allianz

You need to ask for

Attestation de tiers paying santé

Hope this helps

Ann

That does help.
Thanks Ann.