Office contact

How can we contact the office on private message please, sorry to be a pain Steve

Which office @Stephen74 ?

The office for French tax in relation to declaring UK accounts etc, many thanks in advance

This should be of use @Stephen74

Thank you very much, sorry another question what would a endowment come under, and an. Investment fund? Many many
Thanks for your help Steve Wall