Online English teaching sites?

Hi, more teaching questions!

Has anyone used any of the online teaching sites? I keep coming across the following ones and would love to hear if any of you have used them and what you thought of them in terms of payment / amount of work you got / treatment etc.

• SuperProf
  • Acadomia
  • Preply
  • Le Comptoir des Langues
  • Adiscos Formations

Are there any others that you have used that you would recommend?

I signed up with Superprof and had zero work apart from 3 requests for free lessons. I don’t know about the others.
I had more success with levbon coin, my Facebook page and especially word of mouth from existing clients.

2 Likes

Thanks Deedee, I’ve put an ad up this week on LBC and had a request within hours (although they’ve not replied back!).

1 Like

It took a few weeks for things to get moving, but I was pretty much fully booked with CESU and AE work within 2 months. I don’t know how you plan your lessons etc but if you want links to any of the sites I used, send me a PM. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks Deedee, I’ll do so tomorrow as feeling a bit overwhelmed with my contract ending in 10 days on top of all (actually no some want to continue in the summer but most) finishing up lessons until September!