Open an account with Monabanq and receive up to €170 bonus (hurry, I only have a limited number of invites available)

Thanks James!

1 Like

Bonjour James - I’d like to take you up on the offer too please.

Sent :slight_smile:

Quick Q James, you mention a deal for MEs. We 're only required to have a current account. What would the difference be here out of interest?

There is no difference in the way the account runs, it was just an option for me at sign up to specify AE. It’s identical to my personal account in operation as far as I can tell.

Thanks James. I need to look up when our threshold changes too. Different topic…though hate not being able to deduct expenditure. Thankfully I don’t have as much a some. Where is that topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe start with this one?

Or the #autoentrepreneur and #microentrepreneur tags or start a new one, it could be a very useful thread :slight_smile:

I’ll open the Mono acc anyway on standby. Turns out the unidentified sum wasn’t the bank’s fault. Though the nice manager has left…and the feel of the place simply isn’t the same. What’s the criteria for the juicy incentive? :slight_smile:

You just need to use my link!

Cool, it says about the spends rewards too. You only have to do food and fuel and that’s that taken care of!

1 Like

I :heart: Monabanq!

Holy bananas…easiest account open ever…what a faffless process. Right. Will see how it goes and then move things over. Thanks James. Hope they send you some pennies as a result :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I had to forage in the spam filter for it, but all is well now.

1 Like

I have new invites available (they stopped the promo for a while), let me know if you want one :slight_smile:

Hi James, it’s a bit late but I never got to use the first incentive. I’m applying now, finally. Thanks again.

Done, please check your email, may take a few hours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi James,

So I’m reading through the documentation and wanted to ask you about whether my sign up will incur the credit to you as a sponsor:

“The sponsorship is considered effective for any first opening of a current account All Inclusive or Premium All Inclusive (excluding youth offers, auto-entrepreneur, right to the account and alternative offer)”

What if I decided not to get a card? Would you still get credit as sponsor, for my opening an account?

I don’t know! Does All Inclusive or Premium All Inclusive have a card?

Not sure yet. I have time, so I will mull over this and read some more…

1 Like