Open an account with Monabanq and receive up to €170 bonus (hurry, I only have a limited number of invites available)

Sent, they take a little while to arrive in your inbox, about 12 hours seems to be average. :slight_smile:

Great, alas, I seem to be in a CIC desert, everything 45-60 mins away

Hi James

I’ve been looking at Monabanq recently but have not taken the plunge yet, is your offer still available? I might be interested.

Thanks, Sarah

Yes Sarah, sent. Usually they arrive within 24 hours via email. Please check your spam if it hasn’t arrived :slight_smile:

Thanks James

1 Like

Hi everyone,

This offer ends soon, if you have an invite, please use it or let me know so that I can give it to someone else. Well done to those of you who have opened accounts already, I’m sure you’re going to love the app.

Offer renewed! I have more invites, let me know if you need one

Hi James, I would like an invite please :slight_smile: Perry

Done :slight_smile:

Thanks James!

1 Like

Bonjour James - I’d like to take you up on the offer too please.

Sent :slight_smile:

Quick Q James, you mention a deal for MEs. We 're only required to have a current account. What would the difference be here out of interest?

There is no difference in the way the account runs, it was just an option for me at sign up to specify AE. It’s identical to my personal account in operation as far as I can tell.

Thanks James. I need to look up when our threshold changes too. Different topic…though hate not being able to deduct expenditure. Thankfully I don’t have as much a some. Where is that topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe start with this one?

Or the #autoentrepreneur and #microentrepreneur tags or start a new one, it could be a very useful thread :slight_smile:

I’ll open the Mono acc anyway on standby. Turns out the unidentified sum wasn’t the bank’s fault. Though the nice manager has left…and the feel of the place simply isn’t the same. What’s the criteria for the juicy incentive? :slight_smile:

You just need to use my link!

Cool, it says about the spends rewards too. You only have to do food and fuel and that’s that taken care of!

1 Like