Part Time Teaching Jobs Available

Afternoon all!

The IT school that I work at is recruiting! Here’s the info with details of how to apply…

In Nîmes - part-time English teacher wanted for an IT Engineering School, currently 150 hours of teaching over the academic year, from September to beginning of July, half-day sessions. This will initially be a “vacataire” contract. The number of hours will increase over the following two years to accommodate the new intakes and the “alternants” students, with the possibility of a part-time contract for the right person. There is also the potential for involvement in other activities, such as mentoring/tutoring students in their projects.

In Sables d’Olonne - English teacher needed for an IT Engineering school. Will initially be a small “vacataire” contract of 60 hours of teaching over the academic year, from September to the beginning of July, half-day sessions. These hours will increase every year to a potential total of approximately 220 hours in year 5 and the possibility of a part-time contract for the right person. There is also the potential for involvement in other activities, such as mentoring/tutoring students in their projects.

Interested? Contact Jane via email j.cherrill@intech-sud.fr

Ps. It’s a great job and I highly recommend!

1 Like

Giving this a bump…!

@cat - I copied the text to my daughter who has already taught English in Nimes for a year (a beautiful city) - with only 160 hours on offer annually not enough unfortunately. She would happily return to Nimes.

1 Like