Peage problem

It’s only you Ann -Simon is too intelligent and informative and an important member for me to mute. I also still see your posts - how bizarre😊

Not the same thing at all Dan…Diane’s behaviour was downright dangerous !

You really must stop being so emotive :hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Oh! OK if you say so😆

Ohhhhhh Pfffffff is Danny having a pop at me - again? :yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face: Actually it’s a bit like having my own personal little stalker even though I’ve muted him - it’s been blissful :wink:

2 Likes

Of course Simon, he also thinks that you are an intelligent, informative and important member, something we ALL know of course.

He just hasn’t twigged that you have muted him :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Do keep up Simon - If you blocked me surely l have nothing of Interest to say - in your view - :blush:

Do keep up Dan…I am not blocked by Simon so he can see that I am replying to nonsense from you …must try harder :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Ann - do you think he’s coming on to me ???

I think he realises what a lovable chap you are he and wants to get a bit closer. Shame that you can’t read it all for yourself, you would be sooooo flattered :joy::rofl::joy:

I’ve heard it all before Ann, broken promises, non-existent dates, simply cast asunder - makes me spit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

Oh gosh, I remember now, there was that chap who promised to meet you and buy you a drink or three…whatever happened to him ? :wink:

I had a new terrace put in :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Don’t worry there will be another offer soon, especially as Dan wants to get closer, this time you might even get a restaurant invation :wink:

1 Like

Anyway…back to péages…

I’ve had a few dodgy moments since the fast track 30KPH ones have been introduced - you know, the ones where you keep on rolling through with your télépéage dongle. Great idea but I forget that not all ‘T’ lanes are like that - I swear I’m going to take a barrier with me one of these days…

I’d accept instantly and post a full ‘‘morning after’’ report !! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I always dread being in the T lane and my télépéage thingy not working. I belive the batteries have a limited life but not sure how long …

By the way…did you know that you can now exchange your T dongle for one that can be used on ALL motorways in Spain and Portugal.

AND - you can now associate a number plate with a badge in case the badge is not working or not in the car!

Brilliant.

1 Like

Thank you!

No I didn’t, I am with Bip ‘n’ Go but admit that it’s been a while since I’ve used a paying autoroute. I will have to check it out, thanks for posting the information .

1 Like

The kids have used blah, blah car for years and most of the meeting points are peages, we had one mad and scary drop off where the driver decided (for some crazy reason) to go through the peage before collecting his passengers so they all had to cross several lanes of traffic to get to the car. Not quite sure I follow what the OP is trying to do but it sounds dangerous and illegal.