Pellet range cookers

Good afternoon!
We are looking at installing a pellet fired range cooker, which would (obviously) be used for cooking but could optionally also be used for heating part of the house. We have several wood-burning stoves in the house and do not want to splash out on a hugely expensive central heating boiler. Using an automatic or semi-automatic range cooker which could also heat the house seems to make sense. Does anyone have experience with these type of ranges or could any of you even recommend a specific make/brand?
TIA!

Hi Claudia,

I have no information for you, sorry, but I do have interest in this topic; I wanted to ask what kind of cooking you would do on/in the pellet fired range cooker…? Baking, as in oven…or, stove top? Or, both?

Hello Claudia and welcome to the Forum.

I’m sure someone will chime in with some information for you… but, in the meantime… please could you give us your Full Name … this is a friendly forum and we like to know with whom we are chatting.

If you are unable to amend your Registration, just post your full name here and I will be pleased to do it for you.

Cheers :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

Have done so Stella, apologies!

2 Likes

I would do both Mary. Have looked at Palazetti for example - they offer oven and hotplate cooking and you can even opt for remote management. I think I’d have an extra electric oven too though, but a pellet system seems so practical for you can cook whilst optionally heat the room or the entire house.

2 Likes