Pension Planning: PERCO v Article 83

  
   
   

Hello. Are there other expatriate forum members currently working in France as employees, with views on planning for retirement in France?
For years I have been making voluntary contributions into a PERCO. Now my company is also offering the possibility of contributing towards an Article 83 pension. This latter seems to be interesting for the tax advantages (at the time of investment). Has anybody done a comparative analysis?
I suppose in part it will include annuity v lump-sum considerations.
merci d’avance
Dave

Hello. Are there other expatriate forum members currently working in France as employees, with views on planning for retirement in France?
For years I have been making voluntary contributions into a PERCO. Now my company is also offering the possibility of contributing towards an Article 83 pension. This latter seems to be interesting for the tax advantages (at the time of investment). Has anybody done a comparative analysis?
I suppose in part it will include annuity v lump-sum considerations.
merci d’avance
Dave

Dave

I am sure @Brian_Furzer will be able to help you… why don’t you contact him ??

Thanks Stella
I always intended to take professional advice (and expected to pay for it), but first I was hoping to see if there was anyone with direct experience (or opinions) which would help me phrase more intelligent questions to an expert.
I am also interested in state pension aspects… question to follow…
best regards
Dave