Perfect Father's Day Gift

If you're looking for the perfect Father's Day gift or just need a really top present for the man in your life, then look no further.

A couple of weeks ago, Mr H was sent a very lovely shaving set to try. Now, shaving is not normally one of his favourite activities. In fact, it's something that he tends to put off for as long as possible but equally, he does like a new gadget and he especially likes quality kit....

So when I opened the Men Rock grooming set, I knew we were onto a winner. First out of the box was The Cut Throat Shavette which is just like an open razor but, the blades can be changed. This means you don't have to worry about stropping and sharpening but you do still get the super close feeling of a straight razor shave. You also get to look really cool.

Next out was a gorgeous shaving brush. They make two types, badger or just like badger and I can vouch for the badger substitute! The final goody in the box was a tub of shaving cream which softens and moisturises and smells divine; quite a rarity in terms of male grooming products and something that us ladies appreciate!

This stuff is top quality. It is no nonsense, does what it says on the tin and would make the perfect present for any man who likes things because they work and not because they are being endorsed by some celebrity. There's a full list of stockists on their site along with information on the other products in the range.![](upload://u8FFVy9E9idHA8MzqTTbjuuAThB.jpg)

@ Rob - and????!!

But Catharine - you have just endorsed it !!!

I used a real cut throat razor for many years and it produced the closest shave that I have ever experienced. However it's very time consuming in comparison with a modern electric razor.

On the plus side it don’t half wake you up when near ones jugular !