Pet Insurance

(Gillian King 2) #1

Morning everyone,

My latest dilemma is finding some pet insurance for harvey (our puppy). Can anyone recommend a company here in France that will speak English aswell or have a good website. Or an English company that cover our pets out here.

Many thanks again in advance.

Cheers

Gill King

x

(Kate Britten) #2

Hi Gillian , let me know how you get on re: dog insurance in France, I am about to be in the same position, and would be interested to know
kate

(Gillian King 2) #3

Thanks Lynn. x

(Gillian King 2) #4

Thanks Jennifer that’s great. I’ll give them a try.

(Lynn STONE) #5

I have no personal experience but SantéVet is the only company that springs to mind.
Why not ask your own house insurance? do a google search fro assurance animaux
Did you know that if your pet has an accident 3rd party liability at least is normally covered as standard under your house insurance.

(Jennifer Honess) #6

Yes I have an insurance person in Cognac and they do a Pet Insurance for about 40 euros a month for our two little dogs - unfortunately I havent yet start it but will…! They are: Bruno Sellier no: 0545820320 - they do our car insurance and boat insurance as well and are linked to UK - their email is cognac@agence.general.fr - Hope that is of assistance - we do have quite small dogs so this quote might be for little dogs only!! Jennifer