Pet Passports Won't Work After No-Deal Brexit

It’s bad enough having to read about the mess the UK are making of Brexit without extra repetitions of alarmist non-news stories.

We know that if there’s a no deal Brexit there’s a huge number of things, from plant imports to sending parcels, that will all cease to function as they do now including S1’s and pet passports. And we’ve known that for several years. However much can be solved either in advance or relatively quickly after the event with bits of legislation, and cross-border agreements and so on. So extra worry about somethimg we can do precisely nothing about doesn’t help does it?

1 Like

There’s a simple solution Jane - scroll on by!!

I’m sure there’s plenty of other content on here that you can engage with.

Just to clarify, @james and I are not posting these links to alarm, but to inform. We are quite confident that our readership is intelligent enough to analyse the numerous sources of information and draw their own conclusions .

Equally, anyone planning to visit their holiday home in April with their bearded dragon in the boot of their Volvo may well want to make the appropriate preparations! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

“Equally, anyone planning to visit their holiday home in April with their bearded dragon in the boot of their Volvo may well want to make the appropriate preparations”

That gave me a laugh out loud moment there Cat, I now have visions of Volvo owners driving around with a hairy mother - in - law in the boot. :rofl:

2 Likes

Ha ha ha! My cousin actually has one !

You’ll just have to take the woof with the the smooth Jane :wink: BTW, don’t expect the EU to be in a hurry to fix anything that doesn’t impact the EU (e,g. pet passports) after a hard Brexit. There’s freedom of movement on the Mainland for our doggy pals.