Pink tax forms

Has anyone had the pink tax form yet?

@shihtzu
Yep… it arrived a few days before the blue form…

Please could you enlighten my ignorance? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pink tax form…

It’s where one declares all sorts of income which comes from UK…

Totals then get carried over onto the Blue form…

Oh that one! Looks brown to me!!!

2047-K should be PINK but this form (via Google) is 2047 … aaargh… not very pink…
However, the heading is the same for both… “income with a foreign source… etc…”

Hi @shihtzu, No we haven’t had either the pink or the blue yet which we normally receive at the end of April and spend May Day filling them in, Oh! what joy. Used the time to get the figures ready so, providing the boxes are the same as last year, it’s just a case of filling, signing, photocopying and posting when/if they arrive.

1 Like

Keep an eye on the Post… don’t want to miss the deadline for paper-Declaration.
(If necessary, take a copy of last year’s documents and simply change the Year and the figures…)

1 Like

I did online for the first time a couple of weeks ago and then after a message acknowledging receipt of that, I received a blue paper one which is my normal way of doing it so checking the figures were the same as the online ones I found the paper one did not have the salary I earned for my last month of working so added that on like I did online. I also noted that the address is different from the actual Avis that I received back last August. The pink paper above I presume is where I will have to declare my UK state pension next year which arrives here direct in the bank in euros, is that correct? I will make a note in my book of the ref number anyway so I don’t get penalised.

Arrived in the post this morning and for the very first time the 2047K and 2042K were in the same envelope. We’ve had a brief look through and they appear to be much the same as last year. There is no reference.to the new property declaration that l can see so we will be ringing 0809 401 401t to complete the form via telephone.