Pioneering

The credit crunch has hit us all and will continue to do so for some time, I therefore make no apology for starting this blog and hope it will be accepted as intended, an opportunity to help one Survive in France.

We've all heard of Richard Branson and his Virgin label. Did you know he started a highly successful cosmetics company in the UK - Virgin VIE?

In January 09 there was a Management buy-out and the company, now known as VIE at Home, has continued to go from strength to strength.

May 09 it expanded into France and is now one of the fastest growing business opportunies you will find and what's more it needs no capital investment. For once "it sounds too good to be true" is not a "so it can't be". BUT it's not a "get rich quick" business, it's a "you get out what you put in" business.

No age (apart from being over 18) or gender barriers and no company set targets this may be what you are looking for - it's fun too.

Please feel free to contact me if you'd like further information, without obligation.

I look forward to hearing from

Miranda

mirandavieathome@hotmail.com

Hi Miranda,

Thanks for your message. I have used these products in the past and been very pleased with them. My sister-in-law’s friend in the UK sold them so, since I’ve been in France, I have always stocked up through her. I have to admit that I have now run out of most things and have found substitutes here. However, there are a couple of things I particularly like so I will bear you in mind when I need to replace them.

Best wishes,

K x

P.S. I have left a comment on your crafter’s discussion too.