Places cats get into!

I lost him this year, but in the last year of his life he would spread paws and slide into a curled up ball in the toilet to avoid our younger cat. I do have to add to any cats reading this, the water level is very low in our guest bathroom toilet so please do not try this at home.

Hi Nikki,

what does he do then???

Our Indi does like to drink from the bowl now and again, even though we have a 'high-tech' cat water fountain installed!!

And he was not drinking, he lowers himself into the bowl with tail tucked above the water.

Talking of cats and boxes. You must have already seen this Simon's cat - "The Box", but they never cease to make me laugh

http://www.simonscat.com/Films/The-Box/

also take a look at the new one "Double trouble"

http://www.simonscat.com/Films/Double-Trouble/

it really is a great observation of cat behaviour, as they all are - Superb!!

Hi Julie,

When you are replying, along the top of the reply box there are some options, like bold text etc.

The second one in from the left, if you hover your mouse arrow over it, should say image. This will place the image direct into the posting.

Below is Indi, yesterday while I was trying to get on with some emails etc!! Why should I want to look at a computer screen anyway???

PS: I'm no technical whizz either, just do as my 15 year old son tells me!!!![](upload://uWdVyXjGPhMxsu2kMJBGx4oUxus.JPG)

That is a super photo Chrissie!

Talking about destroying things, we have a black cat who delights in destroying kitchen roll or toilet paper, he will sit in the middle of the remains scattered ALL over the floor, looking very proud of himself!

Lovely pix from everybody :)

One of Zorro's current favourite spots (no pic, I'm afraid) is inside my market panier which lives on top of a cupboard... but the cupboard is under an open staircase so he just walks 'through the staircase' to get at the basket.

• This pic is when he was much younger and looking rather silly... :)

And he's another one who destroys cardboard boxes! Woe betide me if I throw one out before he's had a chance to chew it to bits!

Lovely pix from everybody :)

One of Zorro's current favourite spots (no pic, I'm afraid) is inside my market panier which lives on top of a cupboard... but the cupboard is under an open staircase so he just walks 'through the staircase' to get at the basket.

• This pic is when he was much younger and looking rather silly... :)

And he's another one who destroys cardboard boxes! Woe betide me if I throw one out before he's had a chance to chew it to bits!

The irony is that I bought them beautiful comfortable baskets to sleep in. I think I'll take them to the SPA one of these days because they just ignore them and look for alternative sleeping places. I suppose 'once an alley cat, always an alley cat'!

They just love them Regina, and I can see that Tatou is no exception!

Our Indi (also ginger and white), once the box is destroyed, then uses it as a skateboard!!

This is a good one! I could add hundreds of photos! But since we are talking cardboard boxes, have a look at Tatou:

Gorgeous Julie!

She has a bit of an 'air' about her doesn't she, is she really royalty?