Pleased to meet you, my name's Andy!

Please meet Andy.

Andy turned up at a house about 4 weeks ago, very hungry, lots of knots in his fur and quite lost.

Despite efforts of many people, we can't find his owners as he has no identification at all.

Andy is now looking for a new home and is one of the most stunning, good naturedd cats I have ever come across.

At just about one year old he still have some growing to do and is already larger than many we have, which leads us to give him the grand title of being 'Main-Coon like'

Andy is negative FIV/FeLV, neutered, vaccinated and now microchipped(250268730026116), so he won't get lost again.

See for yourself how magnificent he is and why not come and see him? he just loves accepting visitors!!

Yeah for Lynn, yeah for Andy and yeah for his new family! Thanks for sharing this great news.

Andy was adopted over our Open Weekend, he will live locally to us, so I may see him often for cuddles!

Such a fine, wonderful boy! Sending heart-blessings for the right home quickly!

I'm hoping, as with all of our chats, that he won't be here long. He has such a lovely character too - you really can do anything with him, he is such a sloppy thing!

And he just loves brushing and attention