PM candidates

I assume then because of your personal dislike of me you’re not willing to share your experience.

And we have a “winner” - Hopefully Sir Keir ‘Honest as the day’s long’ Starmer will be safely installed in No.10 after the next election and that dreadful whiff of corruption wafting along Downing Street will be a thing of the past. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, give me a break Tim :joy: Apart from certain politicians I don’t dislike anybody. You just annoy me, and I mean that in a caring way.

@tim17 please edit your last post as it breaches our T.& C. Thanks…

2 Likes

Good, and any other posts I make please :neutral_face: We just don’t think the same way, no harm in that.

You told Graham you had it all under control, so there you go.

So me old Pippin, let me get this straight. With the UK adrift in the midst of an economic crisis, exacerbated by the own goal of Brexit, and with the leadership on holidays and dumb and dumber promising inflation beating tax breaks ( :rofl:) you take pleasure in an ineffectual opposition. Mmmm.

I just read “The business secretary, Kwasi Kwarteng, widely viewed as a potential chancellor under Truss”

FFS :joy: I mean really, FFS.

2 Likes

God, they must really hate me. Never borrowed money except for a mortgage and never got any purchased items individually insured except for cars.

Given how far down the rabbit hole we are wouldn’t it be stranger if she found someone competent?

2 Likes

Never bought an ‘extended warranty’ on, say, some ‘white goods’? Most people have, I guess.

2 Likes

It’s always the same with the Tories, just when you think it can’t possibly get worse, they dig deep to find new depths of depravity.

6 Likes

they didn’t need to “dig” at all… kawasimodo was always in full sight :wink: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

And they think they will win the next election?
If they even last that long.

1 Like

Absolutely not. It’s a huge con. Most electrical item failures happen within the first 6 months. If it lasts 6 months, the odds are it’ll last beyond an extended warranty.

4 Likes

more evidence of idot thinking from one who was a candidate Braverman…

Yeah but making him chancellor is definitely optional.

They’ll be taking about Braverman being Home Secretary next… Oh Err, wait…

1 Like

Agreed.
The standard EU warranty period is a minimum 2 years which negates the need to buy any extended warranty.

We might yet look back at the Johnson era as a golden age of politics.

You obviously don’t do irony Mr Scully - maybe it was a little too subtle for you?

1 Like