PM out of hospital

Non sequitur, surely?

I take it you’re referring to Blair, Campbell, Mandelson etc.

Like I said to the previous poster - READ THE COMMENT.

2 Likes

When people move on from wearing short trousers, I take them more seriously.

That the best you got?

Graham - please can you edit our last comment to Mr. Bentley as it breaches our T&C - thank you very much! Xx

Lee has been removed, he was clearly just here to piss people off rather than contribute anything useful.

3 Likes

You probably made his day - he was itching to get kicked off.

2 Likes

I take it you mean from the forum only? :grinning:

5 Likes

If one has an itch… a hospital thread might just be the right place to get the itch sorted… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Hardly - a US “America First Trump Deal” surely is a more likely scenario :nauseated_face:

1 Like

What? With those metal bra cups?

No ! More a lot of black lace!

Photos please!

While we await the arrival of it/them, for the delectation of all, especially for the chaps, I offer two I took earlier, featuring a little blue lace and lots of virginal white.

How ‘Blue Ruffles’ is in this rig, participating in the fiesta for Our Lady of The Foresaken I can’t fathom. Foresaken by whom?

BVM 019 Blue ruffles-9329

Everybody else looked like this
006B  Group of 6 women

Don’t you just love New Zelanders?
Rank or status gets you nowhere.
“Just another patient we were trying to do our best for!”

1 Like

SItting on a commode in the buff and wearing just an open-backed nightshirt is a great leveller, Mike. :innocent::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There is no rank or station to a nurse. Illness is the ultimate leveller. Nurses everywhere recognise and honour this precept.

Everyone is especially due the respect, concern and meticulous care due the precious vulnerable individual who puts her/his trust in you.

It doesn’t take long in the profession for that to hit you between the eyes as blindingly obvious, and you never forget it: “Prince or Pauper, Everyone deserves the Best you can Give”!

And I have never, ever heard a patient say, "Don’t you know who I am? “

But I guess quite a few who said “I don’t know who I am!”

4 Likes

BJ back to work tomorrow :thinking::crazy_face:

1 Like

Is he finally going to do something useful?

1 Like