PM out of hospital

I am amazed at how well he looks! :thinking:
Must be time for DC to show upšŸ¤¬

1 Like

Interesting that NHS saved his life, but he was only in for routine testing. (on a Sunday, and ended up in ICU) - something doesnā€™t add up.

5 Likes

Heā€™s just a lying scroat like the whole of his team.
The ward managers probably made sure all the staff that came into contact with him had appropriate PPE so he can claim that the Govtā€™s measures are working.
Laughable.

7 Likes

But good on the NHS for fielding a kiwi and portuguese nurse, and not calling in the only two UK born white nurses they have leftā€¦ of course the UK doesnā€™t need the EU and 3rd country immigration.

10 Likes

and to save their blushes and avoid claims of coloniasm, arrangements were made for the front bench to take it turns to lick his bedpan clean :joy:

1 Like

Excellent news.

1 Like

If you mean him being out of hospital, I canā€™t agree. Nothing personal against him but it would have been better for the UK in terms of the virus situation if he hadnā€™t recovered.

3 Likes

In the lovely old tradition of ā€œCarry on Lickinā€™, MaƱuel, and dos cervecas por favorā€¦!ā€ :beer::beer::dancer:

2 Likes

I really donā€™t know how more personal you CAN get than to hope for the worst outcome for another human being. Despicable. But your comments once again prove to me how low people stoop to on this forum.

4 Likes

Try actually reading what I wrote rather than putting your own spin on it. And please feel free to leave MY site. Not forum btw.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Without actually wishing anyone dead, I certainly feel that some people are a greater loss to the nation than others.
Tim Brooke Taylor was a legend. In his own way he gave a lot of magic moments to a lot of people.
An infinitely greater loss than Johnson IMHO.
If one of them had to go to make up the the Grim Reaperā€™s quota,itā€™s a shame it had to be TBT.

7 Likes

I do not know Boris personally and possess as much humanity as anyone but when I look at him I just feel sad that all those genuine, hard working, caring NHS doctors and nurses have died and yet he has survived to pursue his agenda and that of his adoring suppliants. The hypocrisy makes me want to vomit. There is no moral justice.

8 Likes

While Iā€™m agitatedā€¦

ā€˜Night and day
Round the clockā€™
ā€˜Working unbelievably hardā€™
ā€˜I will not restā€™
ā€˜The beating heart of our countryā€™
ā€˜I urge you allā€™

Why do people suck up all this bs?

4 Likes

I donā€™t think Carol understands nuance.

5 Likes

Right now my 77 year old mother who has front lobal dementia is being cared for by my 80 year old dad. Heā€™s (very sensibly) not leaving the flat as far as possible however online shopping is an issue.

My brother raised the issue of priority slots with the Sainsburys CEO and at that point we discovered that according to the delightful, caring, sharing UK govt, my mother despite not being able to remember if sheā€™s washed her hands or not, doesnā€™t qualify.

Sheā€™s ā€œnot vulnerableā€ according to their strict criteria so sorry, no help or assistance available from the UK govt or even a priority online order slot from the supermarkets.

So no, I donā€™t wish any human being dead. But I cannot rejoice in Borisā€™s recovery as I am certain it will be used to political ends - ā€˜look, the NHS is fine, it saved meā€™ - whereas his demise might have made of of his blue rinsed fan brigade sit up and pay attention.

And I feel much, much sorrier for the families of those front line workers who have been infected and died as a direct consequence of Tory policy.

The Conservative party has blood on its hands. And sadly, there is more to come.

16 Likes

Iā€™m afraid the Tory party has had blood on itā€™s hands since Mrs T started the rot when she cut NHS spending forty years ago.
Successive governments have carried on the decline, itā€™s shameful.

10 Likes

Try Tescoā€¦Iā€™ve been struggling with getting delivery slots for my mom and have often been sitting up til 1 am (midnight uk time) in the morning only to find all slots booked by five pastā€¦

They now have a number to ring so you can call and explain the situation and they add a ā€œpriority slotā€ function to the accountā€¦

Hope that helpsā€¦xxx

2 Likes

Call me a cynic (most do) but I still contend there was nothing serious about blo-joā€™s condition - it was all a ruse to ā€œmake it look goodā€ a bit like in the films where the inside jobber asks to be ā€œduffed upā€ a bit by the police to make it look good and divert attention away from the possibility he was the informer. No honour amongst thieves and politicians alike :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sainsburyā€™s seem to be working off a govt database which has been slow to identify those in most need of online deliveriesā€¦

Iā€™m signed up with Tesco (my mom is a lifelong customer) ASDAā€¦Morrisonā€™s and Sainsburyā€™sā€¦

Morrisonā€™s are stepping up to the plate now and I have one order booked with themā€¦Iā€™ve had help from ASDA several times but Sainsburyā€™s Iā€™ve found impossibleā€¦

Thank you, Helen. I have been in exactly the same situation with my Mum.

The Tesco number for priority slots is

Have just phoned and hopefully I should be able to view priority slots in 48hrs.

2 Likes