Pool Liner Installers Dordogne

Can anyone recommend a competent Pool Liner Supplier & Installer?
I urgently need to get one fitted in a basic concrete, currently painted pool.
7x4x1.5 metres, no slope, no steps.
I have just spent the last month trying to prepare and repaint (acrylic) useless… :disappointed:
Sunday final straw when fresh coat of paint started to peel!
So I think I need to bite the bullet and get it lined ASAP
Anyone know a good supplier, not crazy prices?

Changing from concrete to liner may require changing fittings, skimmer, bonde de fond returns etc as they fix behind a face plate. I cant help with people in your area as I am too out of date but contacting manufacturers will lead you to people in your area. Are you looking for a weld on site liner (armoured) or a bag liner made in a factory and fitted on site, in which case a very accurate drawing would need to be supplied.
There are spray on alternatives that could use your current fittings in most cases.
Polyurea is one to look for or another is Aquabright EcoFinish. These are permanent finishes not acrylic or epoxy paints that all fail.

1 Like

Hello Corona
Thank you for getting back to me.
I do not require an expensive fix as I will not stay with it for too long, I hope.
Just to improve what is currently failing.
What ever you recommend would interest me.
What sort of prices should I expect to pay?

I’ve also been looking at refinishing my concrete pool, albeit in the early stages of looking, and what looked quite interesting is a cement render finish, that you can also get in different colours. I’ll be very interested to hear what you end up doing, as it seems there are a myriad of alternatives.

Just to add, as I just found it back, last year I received an informal quote of 40€/m2 to line my pool with pvc type material that was available in a vast number of colours and patterns.

1 Like

It is urgent, aren’t they always I here you say.
I have people coming to stay in the gite in July.
So a fix is needed quickly.

You could look at these people : Piscine Ambiances - Pisciniste Périgueux, Dordogne et Périgord

We’ve not used them yet but BLM Piscines have been highly recommended to us. Based at 33790 but they seem to have quite a wide reach.

We’re not in our place yet but have booked them for a price on some refurb work in August.

Hope you get sorted!