Post Brexshit Banking

I was taking the piss.

5 Likes

Available for a very reasonable price if you want it:
https://www.uk2.net/domain-names/search-results/#search-results-display

grassyourneighboursup.online is just £0.99
The .com version is nearly seven quid but the .co.uk version is quite reasonable. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Love it!

Yes, I had surmised that you probably were. I admit that I was just taking the opportunity to reinforce the point I had previously made for the benefit of those ‘silent readers’ to whom it may be relevant.

1 Like

Just had a request from our English bank to change our login procedure. A quick phone call verified it is a scam. Banking rarely changes and when it does they will write you by post. Be vigilent

1 Like

I havent logged on to our BNP account recently, but I have received a letter from BNP, saying that from October 2020 there will be a ‘frais de tenue de compte’ of 2.5 - 4.5 euro per month for’ clients non-residents’

That should read “clients non-resident fiscaux”, which in fact does not apply to us.

Is it telling you that YOU will be charged… or is it one of those letters which talk about things in general and folk can see what does and does not apply to them??

If BNP have got you wrongly classified… that will be simple to rectify and perhaps sooner rather than later… :roll_eyes: :relaxed:

1 Like

Its definitely saying, “pour les clients non-residents fiscaux” that I will be charged, from 2.50 for the accounts Esprit Libre with non paper statements, up to 5 euro per month for accounts sans Esprit Libres, with paper statements. As you say, should be easily enough to rectify with a visit and a tax statement.

1 Like

No problem with CA down here in the Aude.

Not at all sure why there should be