Prince Harry photographed naked

At least he didn't hack someone's phone. I tend to gravitate to people who do do such things rather than those who are boring numbrains. It's best if you don't get caught though! 67 today but Graham Carpenter life doesn't HAVE to be like that! Ask Brian Milne too!

for heavens sake leave the lad alone. I dont want to see anybodies naked body over my breakfast cornflakes, saw enough of that when I was a nurse. Youngsters have fun, thats what they do,and he is no different to any other.

Of course you do not want to know.

It is probably obsene....his weekly spending money.

Thousands of lives could be saved with that money.

Look...I know that that is nothing to do with his exposure in the

newspapers.Let him get on with it....

'come on ... Harry has some real personality, not some milquetoast acceptable marketing persona. At 27 anyone who wasn't carrying on has no heart.

Barbara, I don't want to know. His life style is beyond most of us, so let it be.

It is a whole fuss about nothing....another person, another body.
Why so important?

I would say that the Prince is not bothered.

Brian shock us all and estimate what his weekly spending money is?

Am sure he shares your sentiments Brian...doubted he was too pleased to get the coverage he did!

Apart from his army salary he gets a fairly big cheque from UK taxpayers. I am not a royalist, but an open republican and quite seriously think that what he did has no place in anybody's newspaper, so many young people do similar without as much as a local rag caring. If he has to be in the public eye then not for wasting money collected from the UK population to support his family, please!

British press are a joke, they choose what is in the public interest, i wanted to see the cartoons that upset the religious nutters, did they print them? but get some celeb person and they suddenly view it as "public interest"

At lest he adds some spice to an overly bland Recipe of old ladies and hats.

We have 3 sons all Princes in their own right and nice young men ! Also 2 grandsons of same age, one also having served in the army Afghanistan just like Prince Harry. All at some time in their young lives had fun and probable all of them ran naked at sometime unknown to us,maybe through streets or at parties!

Prince Harry has the right to enjoy his young life, he serves his country well and his social life is PRIVATE. When he strips naked at a royal function or in the line of duty, then maybe it should be questioned.

Good luck to him, the queen like any grandmother will laugh as we all do after the event, and tell him try not to get caught next time. He is a great credit to his mother who taught him to be normal and except everyone for who they are, just as we did with our children. Its a shame he is singled out constantly and I hope a stop can be put on these intrusive press releases.

It must be awful to have to watch your back all the time, in case a ¨friend¨ tries to make a fast buck with a photo or a story.The protection officers are not there to be his moral guardians,just as the name says to keep his person safe.I think there was a certain lack of judgement on Harry´s part, but he was only doing what other 27 year old single men would ,given the opportunity.

He is a real bloke...27 years old and having a ball....the human face of the Royals....I think the Queen did a wonderful job mainly for her reign...but things have changed...if we are going to have royals...let them be human and honest...lets stop pretending that in their stratosphere they dont do all the things we do. And also, the whole nonsence about royals marrying virgins...for goodness sake...what century are we living in???? Good on Harry...am sure he is one of the most popular royals.

Not being much of a royalist myself I only really have a mild interest in the goings on of the royals, having said that, the only thing that keeps me interested are the young royals i.e Prince Harry and alike, they are what I call the REAL royals, I at least can identify with them on some level, Harry is doing what all young people do it's just unfortunate that we have so many people who want to make a fast buck and of course the gutter press who pay and print. on a positive note....great body!!

Rupert Murdoch said "Prince Harry. Give him a break. He may be on the public payroll one way or another, but the public loves him, even to enjoy Las Vegas." Seeing as Rupert Murdoch published the photos, he didn't give him much of a break did he. I still don't understand why guests were allowed in with cameras - the protection squad must be aware of the potential problems.

Lucky Harry. Wish I was young again. I will be 70 in a few weeks and the only women I can now pull are likely to have varicose veins and be growing a mustache.

Who hasn't done things like this in their youth? But when I was young, people didn't have mobile phones to snap away at every indiscretion. I think what people should be asking is, if the guests got in with mobile phones, how many had guns and knives? It was a very lowhanded trick by someone who has now made a pile of money out of it.

Who cares!! Let the guy do what he likes, he's got just as much right to live and have fun as anyone else!

Rant over!!

It's boosting tourism in Las Vegas. End of story.