Printing in France

(Tony Cox) #1

I am in need of a reliable printer, as I am looking for someone to print a large quantity of flyers and catalogues. I am based in Masseube dep 32. If anyone has any contacts or could recommend someone I would appreciate it. Many thanks. My email is info@screwpak.com

I am fairly new to Survive France Network and I am very impressed. Well done James and Catharine it must take a lot of work to keep running.

(neil whitehead) #2

If you need a hand with the files send me an email - neil@idea1.eu

(Teresa Ewart) #3

Hi Tony - welcome… passed your web site details to my builder husband… we use Vistaprint too - reliable and cheap with a massive range… as long you can design and load up the files yourself don’t think you’ll find better for the money in france
teresa
La Maison Verdigris

(neil whitehead) #4

As a designer I still use my contacts back in the UK. For basic stuff I go to www.vistaprint.fr or co.uk. Local printers, at least here in 64 (Pau) are expensive compared to prices in the UK or online.

(Peter Jenkins) #5

If you can do the artwork yourself, vistaprint.com are very good. We used them in the UK and friends of ours have used them from France (for their B&B and restaurant)