Printing in France

I am in need of a reliable printer, as I am looking for someone to print a large quantity of flyers and catalogues. I am based in Masseube dep 32. If anyone has any contacts or could recommend someone I would appreciate it. Many thanks. My email is info@screwpak.com

I am fairly new to Survive France Network and I am very impressed. Well done James and Catharine it must take a lot of work to keep running.

If you need a hand with the files send me an email - neil@idea1.eu

Hi Tony - welcome… passed your web site details to my builder husband… we use Vistaprint too - reliable and cheap with a massive range… as long you can design and load up the files yourself don’t think you’ll find better for the money in france
teresa
La Maison Verdigris

As a designer I still use my contacts back in the UK. For basic stuff I go to www.vistaprint.fr or co.uk. Local printers, at least here in 64 (Pau) are expensive compared to prices in the UK or online.

If you can do the artwork yourself, vistaprint.com are very good. We used them in the UK and friends of ours have used them from France (for their B&B and restaurant)