Pritti tough talking

Love your response. Obviously she is state sponsored and will get away with it.

Nelson Mandela was once considered to be an enemy of a state.

1 Like

Indeed he was. The difference is that Nelson had conviction of his beliefs and after all those years locked up got to see his country changed for the better. This foolish girl left her country of birth, travelled to Syria, married a terrorist and started having babies with him whilst (allegedly) assisting ISIS.
She deserves to rot out there, she won’t have suddenly changed and will always be a risk to the UK.

3 Likes

So you think Assad whose family came to power after a coup is running a democracy and that opposition forces are terrorists?

And here’s another…

Oh for goodness sake! Deserves to rot…

#speechless

2 Likes

I tempted to say
“I think she should be allowed back, & be forgiven for the evil deeds she has “supposedly” committed”…
for no other reason than to see who comes up first, with some sort of graph.

2 Likes

Punch-up at the Tory Conference - Just before the Home Sec gives a speech to being tough on crime.

You couldn’t make it up!!!

1 Like

Love it!

Just for the sake of another few dots on the chart, I offer the following data:

"We think she would have been allowed back, and neither forgiven nor not forgiven for the evil or benevolent things she might have been, or might not have been, going to commit, or bestow (supposedly).

It’s going to need a big chart to include all the bits and bobs, can’t wait to see it, perhaps Blessed Father Scully will oblige?

I’d give her the biggest council house I could find…even if it meant evicting old people

2 Likes

“Nor will his sword sleep in his hand, 'till he has built Jerusalem in England’s green and pleasant land!” :notes::notes::bow_and_arrow::innocent:

Give the man a Chariot of Fire! :hugs::smiley:

She wouldn’t want to go to Jerusalem.

1 Like

Agree. She was interviewed on TV prior to the birth of her last child and refused to show any remorse for her actions or admit she had been trained fo a suicide vest. If she did return to the UK, who would provide the protection for her to stop her being re- radicalised?

3 Likes

No, she shouldn’t be allowed back into the UK.

1 Like

Who would ?!

Has someone said that she was trained for the suicide vest?
If so, the burden of proof is on them.
If not, then where does the suggestion come from ; & why should she “admit” to something of which there may be no proof ?

For me I do not think she should be allowed to return easily, if at all. My concern is for the children in the camps who are the result of European/ISIS sexual collaboration. ISIS is not beaten by any means and these are just in stasis awaiting complete radicalisation - they should be taken out of the scenario by being shipped away from the camps and reared in Europe.

1 Like

It is worth pointing out that it is illegal to make anyone stateless. Patel is a frightful individual - even worse than bojo, and that’s saying something. For her to lay down the law like this is an indication of what is to come if, god forbid, bojo wins the upcoming election. The UK is rapidly turning into the sort of right-wing, hate-filled, hysterical society typified by Trump supporters. As far as Begum is concerned, she has been stupid and naive - i.e. typical 15 year old girl. She has brought three babies into the world and lost all of them. Whatever else she may be, she must certainly now be a little wiser. As far as all the news reports about her are concerned, I fancy most of them are rubbish.

2 Likes

Well, d’ya feel lucky?

1 Like

I never mentioned Assad or the regime … I stated my opinion ! I don’t need you passive aggressive comments thank you.