Problem Selling a house ..Try a Feng Shui Solution

Oh boy...do we want to let go! we have spent pretty much the last 6 years selling two houses....enough already. We are both desperate to return to the UK full time...no second thoughts...we realised within months of moving to France it wasnt for us...(why didnt we rent first...arrrgghhhh!)

Ive tried the coffee....warm bread...(made cinnamon rolls before the last lot who got to the point of exchange before their insurance company pulled the plug!)...we will not be in residence for this viewing...OH just emailed he had a full handfull of earth and has deposited in the river...he asked how long it takes to sell now please.....!!!!

Ive emailed my husband to go throw some garden soil in our local river...we have a viewing on the 17th and frankly if you told me that morris dancing on top of a mountain with a rose between my teeth would secure a buyer...I would try it!

not going to help me 'unstick' a 200 year old converted barn in the Dordogne.....its been reduced by a huge amount...but cant find a buyer for a 5 bed...3000 sq ft house with 2 acres.....so Feng Shui it will be!

What are the french Authorities going to say when 2.5 m people clog up the streams and rivers........

When I was in Hong Kong in '85 they had built a tall building which they couldn't let because it had round windows and the spirits couldn't get out, apparently spirits only go out of the corners?

They found an inexpensive solution..........................They sacked that Feng Shui expert and got in one who did as he was told.

I am going to tell my husband this John...we have been on the market for over 2.5 years! sounds like a plan!