Problems exchanging UK driving licence

Tregarth Projects link below your first Post…

but of course

latest from ANTS “Après vérifications en cellule technique, concernant l’état actuel de votre demande, et le fait que la production du titre ne soit pas initiée, celle-ci nécessite une opération technique supplémentaire afin de débloquer la production de votre titre.” But for goodness sake how does it become unblocked, I have asked 5 tmes if there is something I must do, no answer of course; anybody else been here and solved it please?

In a similar unending-loop… a chap I know took a printout of his ANTS stuff… and went down to the Prefecture… where they helped. Did something in the computer and zap… the new doc (whatever it was) was printed out… hurrah.

Maybe that will work for you… no idea, but might be worth a try… go armed with complete printout of the to-ing and fro-ing and with your ANTS password stuff… who knows… :upside_down_face::thinking:

I’ll give it a try and let you know, thanks

Arrived today BUT missing category BE, and the dates I passed my tests changed by about (but not exactly) 3 years.
I ended up using the services of the Délégué de Défenseur des Droits for my département to get things moving.
So I’ve got a year to sort the BE issue out as for this years holidays in France I will use my attestation and copy UK licence.

Permis with error returned to CERT-EPE wit new photo, email to say passed to ANTS 12/06/2019, correct permis received at last 28/06/2019, 9 month saga ended at last

1 Like

Jane, am I reading it right that you got an IDP from ANTS based on your UK licence by completing the application on-line and then sending off a photo etc?

Yes, arrived in a week too. (Still waiting for exchanged licence - 18 months now…)

Thanks Jane, need to hire a car in Guadeloupe just after the 31st of October so would rather be prepared in case the worst happens.

That’s why we did it as had holiday last April. Since they last for 3 years I reckon it still might come in handy, either because still waiting for french licence or still waiting for brexit…