Promoting your own Business on SFN

Hi Everyone,

We're hoping to wake up the business group somewhat, so I have copied what Catharine posted on the general discussion forum when someone enquired about advertising one services. part of which I have quoted below.

Promoting your business on SFN is fine - you got it absolutely right in the other thread by mentioning what you do without posting a link. You can put a link on your home page with any other information about yourself or your business. In your case you could add testimonials, pics of products, vidoes of installation, working models etc - the list is endless. Then all you need to do is pop into a relevant discussion and mention what you do in the course of the conversation and ask people to look at your page. We just don't do links all over the place as otherwise it can get 'spammy'.

So, up date your own page as suggested above and join in the conversations.

Of course if anyone would like some paid advertising to publicise their own business and help support James and Catharine in their business, the info is under the FAQ but can also be found here

Thanks Tracy,

That actually cleared it up really well. Guess I know what my project is this weekend then :)

Angela