HOMEHUNTS, the award winning luxury property specialists began on the French Riviera in 2005. They expanded rapidly and have now carved a name for themselves as one of the market leaders for luxury homes throughout France. They specialize in finding prestigious homes and investment properties on behalf of clients searching in France, Monaco, Geneva, London and New York.
Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for Property Consultants to join their successful team in Languedoc Roussillon and welcome applications from confident, goal orientated and motivated individuals who are willing to go that extra mile to achieve great results.
Applicants should be based in Languedoc, specifically Pyrenees Orientales, Aude and Herault but applications from outside these departments will also be considered.
HOMEHUNTS offer excellent on target earnings and comprehensive support. This is a commission only position, which requires flexibility but offers a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and work in your local area.
- Guide clients through the process of finding their dream home, right from the initial contact all the way to completion, and beyond. This can often be a long process and requires persistence and flexibility.
- Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with a wide range of estate agents and other companies within your area. Convince the agents to advertise their properties on the HOMEHUNTS website which will, in turn, increase the number of new enquiries.
- You will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients (provided by HOMEHUNTS) looking for their dream home and be expected to assist them at every step of the way and remain in regular contact.
- Use and keep internal systems up to date
Qualifications and experience
- Self motivated team player with an upbeat attitude
- Well presented with very good communication and negotiation skills
- Confident yet able to listen, understand and empathise with client’s needs, both face to face and over the telephone.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience (not necessarily in real estate)
- Must perform well under pressure, remaining positive and committed to your clients in all circumstances. Must also have the ability to multi task.
- Good English and French communication skills (verbal and written). Other languages an advantage
- Good understanding of email communication, and ‘web savvy’.
- Excellent knowledge of your local area is essential. Home owner an advantage.
For more details, please send a CV and covering letter to Home Hunts, Tim Swannie, at firstname.lastname@example.org