Proving date for carte de sejour?

Duh! You are right, won’t make a damn’s worth of difference to OP!

Only possible negative is then if his state pension is from UK and they do something nasty about not uprating it.

There was another thread with a 54 page summary in english - which is enough for me

Thank you.
I saw that but I suspect the uk may have been selective in its summary. I would like to be able to see the full text of the items that interest me

https://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regdoc/rep/1/2020/EN/COM-2020-857-F1-EN-ANNEX-1-PART-1.PDF

Sorry I may not have been clear, you don’t need a CdS of course as a dual UK/EU holder however IF you had managed to get here you before 31/12 you would have kept all your WA rights (even without actually getting the CDS) as Jane mentioned:

Tory, there is now a question mark over those benefits just being for WA people…looks like they may now apply to anyone!

1 Like

HI Tory,

Thanks for the clarification, I can see where I misread what you were saying, I can only hope that by the time I retire in August and can fully integrate into the French system , things will be a little calmer on the political front and there is less discord. On a brighter note I can get awayto France week commencing the 18 Jan, to get my keys .subject of course to travel restrictions at that time.

1 Like

Jane, I have 2 weeks off work so I’ve totally been ignoring everything! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: