Puppies free to good homes in 8 weeks Border Collie X Standard Schnauzer

hello All,

As promised I am posting pics of our puppies, born 5 days ago. Everyone is doing well. As I decided not to put down any I am now on a mission to find amazing homes for all these lovely dogs. Both Mum and dad are family dogs. Chippie the mum is a pure bred stadard schnauzer (my dog) and The dad is a pure Border Collie that jumped the fence to be with the girls. The dads owners offered to kill the puppies for me and I can not do that. So thanks for their neighbourly support, not even a sorry said. I have decided to take on the mission myself.

So please ask for me as your friends on facebook or send me a message if you can help me find homes for our little ones.

Having Labs in Canada I know the importance of bringing up super puppies and these ones promise to be great dogs in the future.

Thanks All siobhanwilson@hotmail.fr

Hi Siobhan No need to ever feel fed up ever again eh. Just looking at these pictures is enough to cheer anyone up. they are great Love the one with the food on his nose. He looks as though he hadn’t finished and can’t wait till you put him back so he can finish off. Great pics and lovely pups. Given me a lot of smiles. G .

Hi Siobhan,

I dropped you a not before but am new to this so you may not have got it. I would be very interested in a puppy if there are any available.

Cheers

Norman

Hi Siobhan

Do you still have any of these puppies?, I am about to drive from the Alsace to the SW of France to our holiday home there between Toulouse and Agen, on the edge of the Gers near Auvillar, to a village called Mansonville. If you are anywhere near there we would love to take one (female preferred but male is OK). WE have three dogs and are probably a bit like you, dogs are like other members of our family. But dont worry if all are gone, I saw this very late. We have a big house with a big garden looking over open fields on the French Swiss border near Basle.

I am down for a few days next week. Let me know if I can pick up a puppy / it would be a great treat for our children

yours

Lionel Stanbrook

Hi Siobhan,

Could you please let me know if you have any of the puppies left. I live about two hours from you in Monlong in the Haute Pyrenees.

Cheers

Norman Montefusco

Looking for a bitch to keep our Golden in his place. Check him out at http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150228321753949&set=a.10150228321038949.362900.7180218948&type=1&theater#!/pages/Ffinlo-Callow/168591733164058