QUILLAN: Which Mains Gas Supplier?

I’m wanting to change my current Gas supplier - Currently with Energi Direct who are being a nightmare !!

I am connected to mains gas - trust pilot reviews have shown most company’s in France are not great !

Hello Alexander and welcome to the forum…

Whatever reviews you have been reading… will possibly have given some tips… ???

Are you hoping to buy Mains Gas from outside France… ??? or what… ??? :thinking:

Hello Stella

I’ve not seen any reviews on your site . After my Mother passed away , I had Direct Energie transferred into my name . But recently they have bombarded me with inflated bills and disconnection charges - when the com bi boiler has not been on for months . From my last reading online I used 4 Units in two months - they sent a Bill for 150 Euro’s !

My trans later has contacted them on numerous occasions to resolve this issue . Call centre tells her I need to pay the bill and they slam the phone down . I’ve terminated my contract with them .

I was comparing other Gas suppliers in my region ( Quillan 11500 ) reading Trust Pilot reviews from the French residents have not been good .

Many Thanks Alex

Hi Alexander… I was referring to the Reviews you had already read… from wherever…

I cannot recall Mains Gas being discussed on the Forum… but I might have missed it…

May I add “Quillan area” to your heading… ??? this might catch the eye of someone local to your property… :slightly_smiling_face:

There is someone on here that manages gites in your area so he may be able to help. Unfortunately, I can’t recall his name. Will have a think and get back to you.

Sorry, not much help really!!

At least you are trying… Mandy… cheers. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Agh!! I knew I would remember as soon as I hit the button.

@des10e Dave manages gites near Limoux and has always been helpful on here.

Please would you add Quillan into the heading

Many Thanks Alex

OK thanks

Pour a stiff drink and work your way through this lot… :thinking::upside_down_face:

(I’ve left a message for a pal near Quillan… I’ll let you know if I get a reply).
EDIT: no, they don’t have gas…

https://www.fournisseur-energie.com/gdf-quillan-11500/

Thank you so much for the Link

Best Regards Alex